KET vs HAM Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 6, 2022 3:17 pm IST
KET vs HAM Dream11 Prediction: The Match 17 of the English Domestic One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be contested between Kent and Hampshire on 7 August, 2022 (Sunday) at the St Lawrence Ground in Canterbury. Things did not panned out in an ideal manner for Kent during their most recent game of this ongoing tournament as they conceded a poor 3-wicket loss at the hands of Glamorgan. On the other hand, the Hampshire side are coming off from a brilliant 44-run victory over Worcestershire in their last match.
KET vs HAM Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 17, Kent vs Hampshire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 7 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch KET vs HAM Live on FanCode app.
KET vs HAM Pitch Report
The conditions at the St Lawrence Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
KET (recent last): L W L L W
HAM (recent last): W L W L W
KET Playing 11
Oliver George Robinson
Related: Asia Cup Schedule
- Zak Crawley, Joe Denly and Sam Billings will be not be available for this match.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the previous game.
- Alex Blake will captain the side.
- Oliver George Robinson will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Ollie Robinson, Alex Blake, Joey Evison, Ben Compton and Darren Stevens will be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Grant Stewart, Navdeep Saini and Matt Quinn will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Ollie Robinson Stats in List A
Kent wicket-keeper batsman Ollie Robinson has looked in a blistering form with the bat at the start of this Royal London competition. Ollie Robinson composed a phenomenal double hundred in the first game followed by a crucial fifty against Glamorgan.
|18||543||1/1||50, 206*, 0 & 21, 43, 4, 39*|
Alex Blake Stats in List A
For Kent, skipper Alex Blake batted really well during the previous match against Glamorgan. Alex Blake played an excellent knock of 66 runs off 56 balls that included 6 fours and 2 sixes.
|108||2215||13/1||66, 24, 57 & 61, 32, 50*|
HAM Playing 11
- James Vince and Liam Dawson will be unavailable for this match.
- Nick Gubbins will be the captain.
- Ben Brown will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Felix Organ, Ian Holland, Nick Gubbins and Aneurin Donald will once again expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Kyle Abbott, John Turner and Scott Currie will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Nick Gubbins Stats in List A
Hampshire skipper Nick Gubbins will want to lead his side from the front and he has also done well in List A cricket. Nick Gubbins has composed more than 2300 runs that includes 14 half-centuries and 6 hundreds.
|64||2391||14/6||6, 4 & 20*, 35 & 8, 2 & 18*, 34 & 9|
Kyle Abbott Stats in List A
For Hampshire, right-arm seamer Kyle Abbott will be a crucial part of their bowling attack due to his experience. Kyle Abbott has picked up close to 150 wickets in 50-overs cricket at a brilliant economy of less than 6.
|112||149||5.22||6/36 & 4/77, 1/40 & 6/76, 5/45, 1/49, 3/41|
Who will win KET vs HAM today match?
- Kent have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day matches so far.
- Hampshire have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 losses in the recent while.
According to the Kent vs Hampshire today match prediction, Hampshire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners
KET vs HAM Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ben Brown, Oliver Robinson
BATSMEN: Nick Gubbins, Ben Compton, Alex Blake, Joey Evison
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ian Holland, George Linde
BOWLERS: Kyle Abbott, Scott Currie, Matt Quinn
Related: India’s Asia Cup Squad
KET vs HAM Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Nick Gubbins, Alex Blake.
For Grand League: Ben Brown, Ben Compton.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips