GLO vs SOM Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 6, 2022 5:36 pm IST
GLO vs SOM Dream11 Prediction: In the 16th encounter of the Royal London One Day Cup 2022 season, Gloucestershire will be taking on Somerset at the County Ground in Bristol on 7 August, 2022 (Sunday). The Gloucestershire side did not witness the best of fortunes in their last match of this 50-overs competition as they suffered a disappointing 51-run loss at the hands of Sussex. On the other hand, Somerset are also coming off from a comprehensive 10-wicket defeat against Nottinghamshire in their most recent encounter.
GLO vs SOM Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 16, Gloucestershire vs Somerset
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 7 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: County Ground, Bristol
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch GLO vs SOM Live on FanCode app.
GLO vs SOM Pitch Report
The pitch at the County Ground is expected to have enough help both for the batsmen and bowlers. It will be interesting to see the nature of the pitch after the batting friendly surface in the last few games. However, the conditions are expected to assist the batsmen to a great extent in this match. The par score will remain around 260-270.
GLO (recent last): L L L W W
SOM (recent last): L L L L NR
GLO Playing 11
Paul van Meekeren
Related: Asia Cup Schedule
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Gloucestershire.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their playing combination.
- Jack Taylor will captain the side.
- James Bracey will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Chris Dent, Ben Wells, Marcus Harris and James Bracey to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Tom Price, Tom Smith, Josh Shaw and Paul van Meekeren will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
Chris Dent Stats in List A
For Gloucestershire, opening batsman Chris Dent will be a key player in this encounter due to his fine One Day record. Chris Dent has scored more than 2100 runs from as many as 79 List A games.
|79||2167||6/4||8, 23, 54 & 16, 0 & 4, 6, 33|
Marcus Harris Stats in List A
Gloucestershire’s left-hander Marcus Harris has performed really well so far in the 50-overs format of the game. Marcus Harris has scored a total of 8 fifties and 2 hundreds.
|55||1628||8/2||0, 7, 10 & 62, 10 & 9, 4 & 17, 39|
SOM Playing 11
- Tom Banton and Rilee Rossouw will be unavailable for this game.
- They are likely to play the same team from the last match.
- Ben Green will be the captain.
- Steven Davies will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Matt Renshaw, Steven Davies, Lewis Goldsworthy and James Hildreth will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Peter Siddle, Jack Brooks and Sonny Baker will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Matt Renshaw Stats in List A
For Somerset, left-handed batsman Matt Renshaw will be a key player to watch out for in this game against Gloucestershire. Matt Renshaw has scored over 1400 List A runs that comprises of 12 half-centuries and 2 hundreds.
|45||1451||12/2||4, 146, 43 & 35, 13 & 12, 35|
Peter Siddle Stats in List A
Somerset’s senior pacer Peter Siddle has been an important wicket-taker in the limited-overs format of the game. Peter Siddle has picked up a total of 90 List A wickets at a fine economy of less than 5.
|70||90||4.72||0/33, 2/69, 1/10, 0/36, 0/79, 3/10|
Who will win GLO vs SOM today match?
- Gloucestershire have witnessed a total of 3 losses and 2 victories in the recent while.
- Somerset have ended up losing all of their last 4 Royal London One Day Cup games.
According to the Gloucestershire vs Somerset today match prediction, Gloucestershire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners
GLO vs SOM Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ben Wells, James Bracey, Steve Davies
BATSMEN: Chris Dent, Marcus Harris, Jack Taylor, Matt Renshaw
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ben Green
BOWLERS: Tom Smith, Peter Siddle, Paul van Meekeren
Related: India’s Asia Cup Squad
GLO vs SOM Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Chris Dent, Matt Renshaw.
For Grand League: James Bracey, Jack Taylor.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips