WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction 5th T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 7, 2022 11:27 am IST
WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction: India defeated West Indies by 59 runs in the 4th T20I to clinch the 5-match WI vs IND 2022 T20I series 3-1. Now as these two teams face off against each other once again in Florida, India is expected to test its bench strength, whereas West Indies will be looking to get one more win under their belt. Let’s pick the top fantasy picks from both sides for this match.
WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: West Indies vs India, 5th T20I
Competition: India tour of West Indies 2022
Date: 7th August 2022
Time: 08:00 PM IST
Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
WATCH WI vs IND Live Score
Watch WI vs IND 5th T20I Live on the Fancode app.
Last result at Lauderhill, Florida
India 191/5 (20 overs) won against the West Indies 132/10 (20 overs) by 59 runs –August 6, 2022
West Indies vs India Pitch Report
The pitch in Lauderhill is a balanced wicket. The average score on this wicket is 141 with the average first innings score moving up to just 157. Pace bowlers are expected to do well in this venue. The captain who wins the toss is expected to bowl first on this wicket considering the outcome of the last few matches played at this venue.
Team Form Guide:
WI (recent first): L L W L W
IND (recent first): W W L W L
Also Read: Fastest bowler in the world
WI Playing 11
Nicholas Pooran (c)
- Despite the loss, West Indies are expected to field the same eleven from the last match.
- Obed McCoy who was thrashed for 66 runs in the last match, is still expected to keep his place due to the other good performances he did in this series.
- Dominic Drakes will keep his place ahead of Odean Smith as the 3rd seamer.
Nicholas Pooran Stats in T20I
- West Indies captain is their best batsman. His ability to shift gears when needed makes him a top choice for fantasy leagues.
- He scored a quickfire 8 ball 24 in the last match and will be hoping to go all guns blazing in this match, as the series is already settled up.
Recent performances: 24, 22, 14, 18, 74, 34
Rovman Powell Stats in T20I
- He is in fine form and is their best bet in death overs.
- He was in fine form in the ODI series and scored a quickfire 24 in the last match.
Recent performances: 24,23, 5, 14, 5, 61, DNB
Also Read: Highest score in ODI
IND Playing 11
Rohit Sharma(c)/ Ishan Kishan
Surya Kumar Yadav
- Rohit Sharma who was injured in the 3rd match may be rested for the 5th T20I as India has already won the series.
- In that case, Ishan Kishan may replace Rohit in the eleven.
- Sanju Samson and Ravi Bishnoi who impressed in the last match, are expected to keep their place.
- Harshal Patel is ruled out of the series. So the pace bowling department is expected to remain the same for the 5th T20I as well.
Suryakumar Yadav T20I Stats
- The number 2 ranked T20I batsman is at the peak of his powers right now.
- Ever since being pushed to the top of the order, he has been scoring a truck load of runs. He is a must-have fantasy pick for all the teams.
Recent 5 performances: 24, 76, 11, 24, 117
Arshdeep Singh T20I Stats
- Arshdeep has been India’s find of this series so far.
- His ability to bowl tight spells in powerplay and death overs makes him one of the most important players in this eleven.
Recent 5 performances: 3/ 12, 1/33, 1/26, 2/24, 2/18
Who will win West Indies vs India today match?
- India has a win percentage of more than 90 in T20Is under captain Rohit Sharma.
- In the last 2 years, these two sides have faced each other 7 times, India has won 6 out of those, whereas West Indies have won just once.
According to the West Indies vs India today match prediction, India is the favourites to win this match.
WI vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket keepers: Nicholas Pooran, Rishabh Pant
Batters: Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda
All-rounders: Jason Holder, Axar Patel
Bowlers: Obed McCoy, Arshdeep Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Related: India squad for Asia Cup 2022
WI vs IND Dream11 prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Surya Kumar Yadav, Axar Patel
For Grand League: Arshdeep Singh, Nicholas Pooran
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips