CSK vs KKR Dream11 Team, Who will win IPL 2022 Today Match Prediction 26 March
Updated on: Mar 26, 2022 6:50 pm IST
CSK vs KKR Today Match Prediction: The last year finalists will kickstart the IPL 2022 in Mumbai. As there are Interntaionals going on that involves Australia, England and West Indies, the IPL bound players from those countries involved at the moment wont be available for this game for both the sides. KKR will be without their pace spearhead in Pat Cummins which will be a huge loss.
CSK vs KKR IPL 2022 Today Match Prediction
Form guide (Last 5 games)
Team record at Mumbai in IPL
CSK- 11 wins and 8 defeats in 19 games
KKR- 1 win and 10 defeats in 11 games
Who will win today’s CSK vs KKR match?
- CSK won by 27 runs when these two teams met last time and it was the final of IPL 2021.
- CSK have won 18 games to KKR’s 9 games in CSK vs KKR fixtures.
- KKR have won 8 games while chasing out of their 9 victories against CSK.
- CSK are favorites in CSK vs KKR dream11 prediction as the odds are in favor of CSK.
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2022 Dream11 Team Prediction
CSK Playing 11
Tushar Deshpande/Rajvardhan Hangargekar
- Ruturaj Gaikwad’s stats against KKR
- Dwayne Bravo’s stats against KKR
- Ambati Rayudu’s stats against KKR
KKR Playing 11
- Andre Russell’s stats against CSK
- Sunil Narine’s stats against CSK
- Varun Chakaravarthy’s stats against CSK
Today Match score: The average first innings score in T20s on this venue is just above 175. The team batting second wouldn’t mind chasing anything under 200.
Today pitch report: A true wicket is expected for this game. The fast bowlers will find very good assistance with the new ball but batsmen should be able to play on the up because of true bounce.
CSK vs KKR Time Table: CSK vs KKR 26 March at Mumbai
Where to watch CSK vs KKR Live Score: Star Network
Follow us on Google News