BAN vs PAK Dream11: Injury Updates, Team News And More
Bangladesh and Pakistan will meet in the last match of Super Four stage to decide who will lock horns with India on Friday’s Asia Cup 2018 final.
While Bangladesh is coming after 3 runs win over Afghanistan in the last over thriller, Pakistan would have learnt from its massive 9 wickets defeat against India. With no room for mistakes, the team that will handle the pressure efficiently will advance to the next round.
In the last meeting of both the teams in Asia Cup 2016, Bangladesh beat Pakistan to play India in the finals. So, can they do it once again? Till then, here are some of the possible changes both the teams can consider to undergo-
- In the two late inclusions- Soumya Sarkar and Imrul Kayes, the latter proved out to be a match winner with his 72 runs knock against Afghanistan
- Soumya Sarkar is also expected to get a chance in place of Nazmul Hossian Shanto (7, 7 and 6) as he has failed to give the kind of start the team expects from him.
- In a press conference on Tuesday, Bangladesh coach Steve Rhodes said Hossain’s place will be looked at in selection.
- Pakistan might drop Mohammad Amir once again after the pacer failed to provide any breakthrough
- Pakistan can bring in Junaid Khan or Usman Khan in Amir’s place
- Place of Fakhar Zaman is also under scrutiny as he has failed to provide the desired start
- Youngster Shan Masood can make his debut on Zaman’s place
BAN vs PAK Probable Playing11:
Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Liton Das, Nazmul Hossain/Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Imrul Kayes, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Namzul Islam
Imam Ul Haq, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (c), Hasan Ali, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir/Usman Khan/Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi
The match starts at 05:00 PM IST at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.