IND vs PAK Dream 11: Injury updates, team changes and other tips
Asia Cup 2018 has brought delight for the cricket enthusiasts deprived of India vs Pakistan cricket. If the two teams play to their potential, we might see the arch-rivals clash three times over the course of the competition. It’s time for Round One!
Pakistan skipper Sarfraz Ahmed described the fixture saying “Jo bhi achcha karta hain inn matchon mein, woh apni kaum ke liye bada ban jata hain (Whoever performs well in these India-Pakistan matches becomes a big name in his nation).” That’s what India-Pakistan cricket match means!
Quick Tips for IND vs PAK Dream 11 Team
Big match players
- Pakistan batsman Fakhar Zaman has three hundreds and a half-century in his last five ODI knocks. After 19 One Day International appearances so far, Zaman averages a staggering 72.60.
- Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan made a blistering ton against Hong Kong on Tuesday to start off his campaign and would be a confident starter.
Other safe bets
- Among others batters who can be backed to come good in the game are Rohit Sharma, Babar Azam and Imam-ul Haq.
- Among the bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah and Hasan Ali are two of the top 3 ranked ODI bowlers and can exhibit why they are the best.
- Shadab Khan and Kuldeep Yadav are counted among the best spinners of the limited-formats. If they are able to land where they want to, there could be plenty of the trouble for the men facing.
Players to avoid
- Pakistan are contemplating between Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan and Mohammad Nawaz. You are better off without them.
- India is expected to make two to three changes to the line-up that faced Hong Kong on Tuesday. The likely changes are Lokesh Rahul slotting for Dinesh Karthik, Jasprit Bumrah coming for Shardul Thakur and two among Hardik Pandya, Khaleel Ahmed and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.