ISL vs QUE: Possible Islamabad United Playing 11 for Match 18 of Pakistan Super League T20
Updated on: Feb 11, 2022 6:32 pm IST
Islamabad United Playing 11: Second-placed Islamabad United will face-off Quetta Gladiators in the 18th fixture of the PSL 2022 on Saturday evening. Both teams will square off at Gadaffi Stadium in Lahore. The United have managed three wins in five games and are sitting second in the table. Led by Shadab Khan, United boasts plenty of power hitters in Alex Hales, Paul Stirling, Colin Munro, and others. In the bowling department, United have Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, and Mohammad Wasim Jr.
This will be the second time both teams will face each other. The United registered 43 runs win over Quetta Gladiators when both teams met earlier in Karachi and will be looking to repeat something similar. The Gladiators, on the other hand, are sitting fourth in the table with two wins and three defeats in five outings.
Related: World’s fastest bowler
- Paul Stirling will miss the remainder of the PSL owing to the national commitment. He will be replaced by Liam Dawson
- The United are most likely to feature the same
- Colin Munro and Alex Hales will open the innings
- Shadab Khan, Azam Khan, and Asif Ali will form the middle order
- Hasan Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Waqas Maqsood, Mohd Wasim Jnr will form the attack
ISL Playing 11 (likely)
Shadab Khan (c)
Azam Khan (wk)
Mohammad Wasim Jr
Islamabad United Squad
Asif Ali, Colin Munro, Hasan Ali (both Platinum), Faheem Ashraf, Marchant De Lange, Shadab Khan (Brand Ambassador), Alex Hales, Azam Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr (all Gold), Danish Aziz, Mohammad Akhlaq, Paul Stirling, Reece Topley, Zafar Gohar (all Silver), Mubasir Khan, Zeeshan Zameer (both Emerging), Rehmanullah Gurbaz and Ather Mehmood (both Supplementary)
Related: Most Sixes in International Cricket
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators from Islamabad United?
- Shadab Khan is the key all-rounder for Islamabad United. He is the most run-scorer for United and also the leading wicket-taker in the tournament. In 5 innings, he has scored 186 runs, including two fifties, and has also picked up 14 wickets.
- Colin Munro is a must-have pick in your fantasy team. In 3 innings, he has scored 165 runs at a strike rate of 141, including two fifties.
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips