IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Today Match Prediction: An exciting 5 match T20I series is on cards between Ireland and Zimbabwe. When these two sides met last time around in a 3 match T20I series, it ended in a draw with both the teams winning each game with one game being washed out due to rain.
IRE vs ZIM 1st T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Craig Ervine had a dream outing when these 2 sides met in 2019. He scored 123 runs in 2 games including 2 magnificent half centuries. He struck at an healthy 153 which was the most impressive aspect of his knocks.
- Sean Williams was another batsman who had a dream outing in 2019 where he scored 93 runs in 2 games and struck at nearly 220. He is a dangerous customer and will be the player to watch out for in this series as well. He is aging like a fine wine.
- Paul Stirling scored a match winning 83 off 36 balls including 7 sixes and 6 fours in the 2nd T20I in 2019. He is one of the best T20I openers going around with not much eyes on him. He is a monstrous hitter of the cricket ball. It will be an excellent contest between Blessing Muzarabani and Paul Stirling.
- Mark Adair was the leading wicket taker with 4 wickets in the last series. He bowls at decent pace and can make the Zimbabwean batters struggle big time.
IRE vs ZIM Today Match Prediction
The first 2 games are in Dublin where the wicket aids turn and Zimbabwe have good variety of experienced spinners in their ranks to put Ireland batters under pressure.
5 Overseas Cricketers Who Are Extremely Hated In India
IRE vs ZIM Winning Chances
Ireland being the home side start the game as favorites. They gave South Africans a good run for their money as well. Zimbabwe have their A tier stars back and this will be an equal contest between the two talented sides.
Jasprit Bumrah Ends Joe Root’s Masterclass At Leeds
Bet365- IRE- 1.66, ZIM- 2.20
Betway- IRE- 1.72, ZIM- 2.05
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
IRE playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’ Brien, Andrew Balbirni, George Dockrell, Harry Tector, Simi Singh, Lorcan Tucker, Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Craig Young
- Andrew Balbrinie scored 28 runs in the only outing against Zimbabwe last time around when these two sides met in 2019. This time the talented right hand batter will be leading the Irish side and is a much improved batter by all means.
- Shane Getkate picked 2 wickets in the 2019 series but went at more than 10 runs per over. A much improved bowling performance is expected from him as Ireland need a good support bowler for Mark Adair and Joshua Little.
ZIM playing 11
Brendan Taylor, Wesley Madhevere, Regis Chakabva, Dion Mayers, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Craig Ervine, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngavara
- Sean Williams bowled 6 overs in the 2019 series and gave away 56 runs which is more than 9 runs per over. He picked just a solitary wicket. He is more of a match up bowler and should be used to perfection to avoid any damages.
- Brendan Taylor scored 53 runs at an average of 26 in 2 games but the impressive thing about his outings was his strike rate where he struck at 170. He will be a key member at the top of the order and will be opening the innings along with Wesley Madhevere. Being the experienced member of the side, he might have to guide the younger players and play through the innings and act as a dynamic anchor.
Mohammed Siraj gets Malan as he persuades Kohli to take DRS despite Pant’s reluctance