JAM vs TKR Dream11 Today Match Prediction: TKR smashed JAM in the previous game and one team here will be certainly waiting to avenge for their defeat in this return fixture. TKR completely outplayed JAM in their first face off and JAM will have to be tactically smart to overcome the shrewd Kieron Pollard led TKR.
JAM vs TKR CPL T20 Dream11 Prediction
- Ravi Rampaul is the leading wicket taker with 15 wickets in 6 games at an economy rate of 7. He has been terrific all through the season and will be looking to continue his good form till the end of the season. He has varied his pace brilliantly and has been in top rhythm.
- Migael Pretorius has 11 wickets in 5 games and is the 3rd leading wicket taker but his ER is on the higher side which stands at well over 9.
- Akeal Hosein has 8 wickets in 6 games at an ER of 4.25.
- Colin Munro has 128 runs in 128 balls in this season.
JAM vs TKR Today Match Prediction
Rovman Powell is in pathetic form with the bat. He had a decent T10 league and a lot was expected of him as this was his last chance to get into the WI setup for the upcoming WT20 but he has done no good to his chances.
Jasprit Bumrah YORKER Sends Back Jonny Bairstow Packing in Oval Test
JAM vs TKR Winning Chances
TKR are favorites going into the game according to the betting sites. JAM are tactically making a lot of mistakes and the primary blunder being not using Andre Russell with the bat.
Shardul Thakur Takes the BIG Joe Root WICKET in the second innings
Bet365- JAM- 2.10, TKR- 1.72
Betway- JAM- 2.10, TKR- 1.70
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
JAM Playing 11
Kennar Lewis, Kirk McKenzie, Haider Ali, Jason Mohammed, Rovman Powell, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Imad Wasim, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Fidel Edwards
- Kennar Lewis has scored 160 runs in 5 games at a strike rate of 172 and he has been a revelation in this season so far. He has worked hard on his game and the results are for everyone to see. He is exploiting the field restrictions to perfection which should be the primary aim of every opening batter and doesn’t bog down in the middle overs which is another massive aspect of his game.
- It’s a shame that Andre Russell has got to face only 30 balls in which he has scored 80 runs at a whopping strike rate of 270. Jamaica are under using the monster in Andre Russell which they did regularly in 2020. A player of his caliber needs proper entry point and at this level, a team management cant be a mess like this. He is a game changer and only god knows what he would have done had he faced some more balls till now.
TKR Playing 11
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Denesh Ramdin, Isuru Udana, Ravi Rampaul, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre
- Kieron Pollard has 130 runs at a strike rate of 131 in 6 innings so far in this season. He has been such a calming influence in that middle order and knows his game in and out and with top order blowing hot and cold in this season, a long road is ahead for the Caribbean white ball captain.
- Isuru Udana has been pathetic so far in this season. He has 9 wickets but his economy rate is well above 10 which is comfortably the worst ER for any bowler with 6 wickets or more. His slower balls are the least effective slower balls in the world.
Jasprit Bumrah at his very best! Watch Ollie Pope’s Bowled dismissal