BEN vs PAT Dream11 Today Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Bengal Warriors vs Patna Pirates Match Preview:
Bengal Warriors will face Patna Pirates in the next match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. The Warriors will have a chance to reach the top surpassing Dabang Delhi with a win here.
Patna Pirates, on the other hand, will play the last game of this season, and they will try to notch up a win to end their campaign on a high.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 124
Date: Sunday, 6th October 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik Sports Complex, Greater Noida
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Bengal Warriors: WWWWW
Patna Pirates: WLLLT
PAT vs GUJ Team News:
Bengal Warriors Team News:
- The Warriors have a settled squad and no changes are expected from them unless they want to test their bench strength in this game.
- The team management could give Mohammad Nabibakhsh a much-needed rest.
- Rakesh Narwal could find a place in the starting 7 in such a case.
Patna Pirates Team News:
- Patna Pirates are expected to play with an unchanged side.
- Monu could start from the bench in the game.
BEN vs PAT Full Squads:
Bengal Warriors Full Squad:
Jeeva Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Amir Santhosh Dhumal, Viraj Vishnu Landge, Avinash A.R., Amit, Mohammad Taghi Paein Mahali, Rakesh Narwal, Bhuvneshwar Gaur, Sukesh Hegde, Maninder Singh, Adarsh, Baldev Singh, Naveen Narwal, Ravindra Ramesh Kumawat, Sahil, K.Prapanjan, Dharmendra Singh, Vijin Thangadurai, and Mohammad Esmaeil Nabibakhsh.
Patna Pirates Full Squad-
Mohit, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsodlou, Ravinder, Ashish, Jang Kun Lee, Surender Nada, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, Pardeep Narwal, Naveen, Hadi Oshtorak, Mahendra Choudhary, Vikas Jaglan, Jawahar Dagar, Purna Singh, and Bintu Narwal
BEN vs PAT Playing 7 (Probables):
Bengal Warriors Playing 7:
Maninder Singh (C), K.Prapanjan, Rakesh Narwal/Mohammad Nabibakhsh, Jeeva Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Baldev Singh, and Mayur Shivtarkar.
Patna Pirates Playing 7:
Pardeep Narwal (C), Jang Kun Lee, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, Mohammad Maghsoudlou, Hadi Oshtorak and Vikas Jaglan.
BEN vs PAT Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Maninder Singh has been in some form this season as he has been dismantling the opposition’ defenses for fun. He has scored a whopping 205 raid points so far.
- Baldev Singh has emerged as the best defender for the Warriors with 59 tackle points.
- Mohammad Esmaeil Nabibakhsh has been instrumental in Bengal’s surge this season as he has scored 100 points coming from both attack and defense.
- Sukesh Hegde has scored 12 points in the last 2 games.
- Pradeep Narwal – The name alone is enough. Nothing can stop the man from scoring. He has scored 268 raid points this season.
- Neeraj Kumar is the best defender for the Pirates with 54 tackle points.
- Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsoudlou has scored 10 points in the last 2 games.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.