BLR vs JAI Dream11 Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Bengaluru Bulls vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Match Preview:
Bengaluru Bulls will take on Jaipur Pink Panthers in the next match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. Bengaluru Bulls already have qualified for the playoffs by defeating Haryana Steelers in their last game. Jaipur Pink Panthers, on the other hand, will need to chunk out the maximum possible points from the game as they will be out from the playoffs race with a loss or a tie.
Season 1 champions have won only 1 game out of their last 11, and they would need their best players to step up if they want to have a possibility to reach the next stage.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 120
Date: Friday, 4th October 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Tau Devilal Sports Complex, Panchkula
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Bengaluru Bulls: WWTLL
Jaipur Pink Panthers: LWLTL
BLR vs JAI Team News:
Bengaluru Bulls Team News-
- Ajay has gone blank in the last 2 games, and he could be dropped from the starting 7.
- Mahender Singh could start for the bulls after an impressive show from the bench in the last game.
Jaipur Pink Panthers Team News-
- Despite a loss in the last game, many changes are not expected from the Panthers side as they don’t have many options.
- Pavan TR could be replaced by Sunil Siddhgavali in the starting 7.
BLR vs JAI Full Squads:
Bengaluru Bulls Full Squad-
Mahender Singh, Pawan Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Raju Lal Chaudhary, Ashish Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Aman, Mohit Sehrawat, Banty, Sandeep, Vijay Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha, Lal Mohar Yadav, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ajay, and Sumit Singh.
Jaipur Pink Panthers Full Squad:
Deepak Narwal, Sunil Siddhgavali, Amit Hooda, Vishal, Guman Singh, Pavan T. R., Milinda Chathuranga, Sandeep Kumar (Dhull), Nilesh Salunke, Dong Gyu Kim, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Karamvir, Sushil Gulia, Ajinkya Ashok Pawar, Nitin Rawal, Sachin Narwal, and Santhapanaselvam.
BLR vs JAI Playing 7 (Probables):
Bengaluru Bulls Playing 7:
Pawan Sehrawat (C), Ankit, Mahender Singh, Amit Sheoran, Sumit Singh, Banty and Saurabh Nandal.
Jaipur Pink Panthers Playing 7:
Deepak Niwas Hooda (C), Deepak Narwal, Vishal, Amit Hooda, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Nilesh Salunkhe, and Sunil Siddhgavali/ Pavan TR.
BLR vs JAI Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Hi-flying Pawan Kumar Sehrawat has been unstoppable this season. In the last game, he created the record of scoring the most number of points (39) in a single game. He has scored a total of whopping 295 points this season so far, and he has the opportunity to become the first man to complete 300 points.
- Mahender Singh has been the best defender for the Bulls this season. He completed his fifty of tackle points in the last game.
- Saurabh Nandal has scored 7 tackle points in the last game.
- Deepak Niwas Hooda has scored 146 raid points this season. He has been one stand out performer for his team.
- Sandeep Kumar Dhull with 67 tackle points, has been the best defender in the league.
- In the last 2 games, Deepak Narwal has scored 15 points.
- Nilesh Salunke has scored 12 points in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.