BLR vs HAR Dream11 Match Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Telugu Titans vs Haryana Steelers Match Preview:
Telugu Titans will take on Haryana Steelers in the next match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. The Steelers will be eager to end their home leg with a win by defeating the Titans tonight. Haryana Steelers already have qualified for the playoffs but they would like to finish at number 3 in the league standings.
The Titans, on the other hand, are already out of the playoffs race could try to test their bench strength just like the last game.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 121
Date: Friday, 4th October 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
Venue: Tau Devilal Sports Complex, Panchkula
Team Form Guide (most recent matches first):
Telugu Titans: LWLDL
Haryana Steelers: LWLWL
HYD vs HAR Team News:
Telugu Titans Team News-
- In the last game, to test their bench strength, Telugu Titans made the wholesale changes in the starting 7.
- They may look to experiment once again.
- Farhan Milaghardan could start in this game.
Haryana Steelers Team News-
- Despite losing the last game, many changes aren’t expected from the Steelers side.
- They could give Naveen a chance to start in this game.
BLR vs HAR Full Squads:
Telugu Titans Full Squad-
Abozar Mohajermighani, Farhad Rahimi Milaghardan, Amit Kumar, Suraj Desai, Manish, Akash Choudhary, Vishal Bhardwaj, Mula Siva Ganesh Reddy, Siddharth Sirish Desai, C. Arun, Dewitt Jennings, Armaan, Rakesh Gowda, Krushna Madane, Ankit Beniwal, Aakash Dattu Arsul, Kamal Singh, and Rajnish.
Haryana Steelers Full Squad:
Subhash Narwal, Amir Hossein Vikash Khandola, Parveen, Sunil, Mohammad Maleki, Kuldeep Singh, Vinay, Vikram Kandola, Prashanth Kumar Rai, Dharmaraj Cheralathan, Tin Phonchoo, Ravi Kumar, Naveen, Vikas Kale, Selvamani K, and Arun Kumar HN.
HYD vs HAR Playing 7 (Probables):
Telugu Titans Playing 7:
Siddharth Desai, Rakesh Gowda, Rajnish, Akash Arsul, Krishna Madane, Farhad Milaghardan, and, Manish/Akash Choudhary.
Haryana Steelers Playing 7:
Dharmaraj Cheralathan (C), Vikas Kandola, Prashanth Kumar Rai, Vinay, Vikas Kale/Naveen, Ravi Kumar, and Sunil.
HYD vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Siddharth Desai has been leading the Titans attack this season, and he has amassed a total of 177 raid points.
- Farhad Milaghardan has been contributing on both the fronts of raiding and the defense. He has scored 62 points this season, 10 points out of which he scored in the last game.
- Rakesh Gowda scored a whopping total of 17 points in the last game.
- Vikas Kandola has scored a total of 159 raid points this season. He is the main reason behind the Steelers surge in the league so far.
- With 47 tackle points, Sunil has been the best defender for the Steelers.
- Prashant Kumar Rai has scored 26 points in the last 2 games.
- Vinay has been supporting the raid unit of the Steelers in an impeccable manner. He has scored 9 points in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.