UP vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League 2018, Preview, Team News, Lineups
UP vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
UP Yoddha vs Tamil Thalaivas Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Pro Kabaddi League 2018 | UP Yoddha vs Tamil Thalaivas
UP vs TAM Dream11 Match Preview
The second fixture of the day will feature Zone B’s Tamil Thalaivas and UP Yoddha. After an impressive start in their opening game against the defending champions Patna Pirates, the Thalaivas would be high on confidence when they take on the Yoddha’s on Monday at the Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium in Chennai.
UP Yoddha’s will be under a new leader this time around in the form of Rishank Devadiga after the franchise decided to let go their star raider and skipper Nitin Tomar to Puneri Paltan.
Tamil Thalaivas were blistering on the opening night as they defeated the three-time and reigning champions Patna Pirates by 26-42. Skipper Ajay Thakur completed a super 10 and ended up with 14 raid points to his name.
Amit Hooda was the ace defender for Thalaivas as he got 4 successful tackle points out of the 7 attempted. The trio of Surjeet, Amit Hooda and Ajay Thakur ensured an easy win for the Thalaivas.
UP vs TAM Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. UP vs TAM Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, UP vs TAM Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. UP Yoddha vs Tamil Thalaivas, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
When: October 08, 09:00 PM, IST
Where: Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Recent form (Last five matches)
UP Yoddha: WLWLW
Tamil Thalaivas: WWWLW
UP vs TAM Dream11 Team News
UP Yoddha: The Yoddhas are a good side and with all the players fit and ready to go, it would be interesting to see who will be the seven players to take the mat.
Tamil Thalaivas: After an impressive start they will look to continue with the same seven.
UP vs TAM Squads
Tamil Thalaivas: Ajay Thakur(c), Sunil, Amith Hooda, Anand, Anil Kumar, Athul MS, Jasvir Singh, D Gopu, K Jayaseelan, Sukesh Hegde, Victor Onyango, Surjeet Singh), Abhinandan Chandel, Darshan J, Jae Min Lae, Chan Sik Park, Manjeet Chillar, Vimal Raj V.
UP Yoddha: Rishank Devadiga(c), Azad Singh, Bhanu Pratap Tomar, Prakshanth Kumar Rai, Rohit Kumar Choudhary, Shrikant Jadhav, Sulieman Kabir, Nitin Mavi, Jeeva Kumar, Pankaj, Nitesh Kumar, Amit, Vishav Chaudhary, Arkam Shaikh, Sachin Kumar, Narender, Seong Ryeol Kim, Sagar B Krishna.
UP vs TAM Playing 7 (Probable)
Tamil Thalaivas: Ajay Thakur(c), Jasvir Singh, Amit Hooda, J Darshan, Surjeet Singh, Manjeet Chillar, C Arun.
UP Yoddha: Rishank Devadiga(c), Jeeva Kumar, Nitesh Kumar/Pankaj, Sagar Krishna, Narendra, Rohit Kumar Chaudhary, Prashant Kumar Rai/Shrikant Jadhav.
UP vs TAM Dream11 Fantasy Picks
Defenders: Among the defenders, we have chosen Amit Hooda, C Arun and Sachin.
- Amit Hooda was exceptional in the opening game against Patna as he got 4 tackle points to his name out of 7 attempts. This stat is enough to put him in your fantasy eleven.
- C Arun or J Darshan are the ample choices for the second defender spot. Both had a decent go in the last match as they were involved in some tackles which helped them gain points.
- UP Yoddha’s Sachin is a nice option here, he plays at the right cover defence and is capable of gaining some crucial tackle points.
All-rounders: Among the all-rounders we have chosen Sagar Krishna as we were not left with enough Dream11 points. You can also go for Manjeet Chillar who did not had a great opening game but the ‘one-man Army’ is capable of deteriorating any opposition defence and has the capability to earn good tackle points as well.
Raiders: In this department, we have gone with Yoddha’s newly appointed skipper Rishank Devadiga and Tamil Thalaivas Ajay Thakur and Jasvir Singh.
- Both Jasvir and Ajay Thakur had a good game especially the Thalaivas skipper Ajay Thakur who completed a super 10 and got 14 raid points to his name.
- Rishank Devadiga is considered the next big thing in Indian Kabaddi and his stats says all for him. He had an amazing run last year as he got 170 raid points to his name from just 21 games as he ended up just behind Nitin Tomar with second highest raid points for UP Yoddha.
“Join our Telegram Channel to get updates on your mobile IndiaFantasy ”
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
UP vs TAM Dream11 Fantasy Teams