Charlotte Flair Husband, Father, Net Worth, Tattoo, Theme song, News, Rumours, Photos
Updated on: May 17, 2022 5:24 pm IST
Charlotte Flair may be the daughter of 16-time World Champion Ric Flair, but American professional wrestler has built her name in the industry all on her own. Currently ‘SmackDown Women’s Champion’, she is also an author and actor.
Full Name: Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr
Nickname: The Queen of Pay Per Views, The Nature Girl, The Genetically Superior Athlete
Profession: Professional Wrestler
Theme Song: “Recognition” by CFO$
- NXT: 17th July 2013
- RAW (Main Roster): 13th July 2015
Figure-8 Leg Lock
- One-time NXT Women’s Champion
- Five-time WWE RAW Women’s/Divas Champion
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) Rookie of the Year (2014)
- Ranked #1 among top 50 female Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s (PWI) wrestlers in 2016.
- Charlotte was once in 2008, arrested for assaulting a police officer. She was given 45 days of imprisonment after pleading guilty to the charges. However, later she got with ‘supervised probation’ and a fine of $200.
- Charlotte fell victim for “hack-attack” when her private photos were leaked online in 2017.
Date of Birth: 5th April 1986
Current Age: 36 Years (As of 2020)
Birth Place: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Address: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Zodiac Sign: Aries
School: Providence High School, North Carolina
College: Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina State University
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Public Relations
Charlotte Flair Father: Ric Fair (Former Wrestler)
Brother: Late Reid Flair (Younger brother)
David (Elder half-brother)
Sister: Megan (Elder half-sister)
Boyfriend: Riki Johnson
Thomas Latimer aka Bram, Wrestler
Marital Status: Divorced
Charlotte Flair Husband
Riki Johnson (m.2010-2012)
Thomas Latimer aka Bram, Wrestler (m.2013-2015)
Height: 5’ feet 10” inches
Weight: 65 kg
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Net Worth: N/A
Wrestler: Trish Stratus
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy
Movies: Braveheart, Jurrasic Park
Rock band: Guns N’ Roses, Mumford and Sons
Food: Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food (ice-cream)
Lesser Known Facts
- She is the daughter of legendary wrestler and former “Hall of Fame” honour holder Ric Flair, and his second wife, Elizabeth.
- Charlotte was an excellent Volleyball player in her school days. She also holds two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships in the sport.
- Her younger brother died because of an accidental overdose of heroin, clonazepam, and alprazolam. Charlotte loved his younger brother who was aspired to become a ‘big name’ in the wrestling industry. In the memory of his late brother, Charlotte sports a cross on her rib cage that has Reid’s nickname “Reider” written on it.
Follow us on Google News