Aviator Game Real or Fake? Patel Chandran’s Opinion
Updated on: Nov 25, 2023 11:21 am IST
Aviator Game: What is it?
Aviator is a popular crash game in which bettors have to make a cash out before a virtual plane crashes or flies off the screen, so the result depends not only on luck, but also on players’ decisions. While the plane flies, the multiplier grows and the higher the multiplier the bigger winnings players can get.
Below is a brief overview of the Aviator game:
|Year of release:
|Max. multiplier per round:
|Random Number Generator; Cryptographic technology; In-game chat; Live statistics; In-game bonuses; Auto-play and auto cash-out functions
Where to Play Aviator Game in India?
Aviator is one of the most well-known and famous casino games worldwide, so it can be found at many betting platforms. In order to have fair betting conditions, you should choose only legal and trustworthy bookmakers who operate under license. Also, while choosing betting sites, pay attention to such important criteria as: availability of bonuses and promotions, 24/7 customer support, mobile app and others.
Aviator Main Rules
Rules of the Aviator crash game are simple, so every user can easily start playing it, and they are as follows:
- Bets must be placed in the beginning of each round before the plane takes off;
- The multiplier start at x1 and grows while the plane flies;
- The maximum multiplier per round can reach x200;
- Two bets can be placed at once in the same round;
- Cash-out must be made before the plane crashes or flies off the screen;
- The amount of your winnings depends on the value of the multiplier at which a cash-out was made;
- The results are the same for all players;
- Winnings can be calculated by multiplying the bet amount by the multiplier.
Aviator Game Process
Each round begins when a virtual plane takes off the ground and flies. While
the plane gains altitude, the multiplier increases. At any moment the plane can crash or fly off the screen, and all players who have not made a cash out lose. Players who managed to make a cash out before a crash – win.
All bets are made in the beginning of the round before the plane takes off, and it is possible to make two bets in the same round as there are two betting buttons on the gameplay.
There is no special rule when you have to make a cash-out, you must rely on your intuition.
Algorithm of the Aviator Game
Algorithm of the Aviator game uses cryptographic technology and is based on a random number generator, ensuring 100% fairness and impossibility of any third-party software to interfere with the game process. The results of each round are random and completely unpredictable. The operator generates an initial server value of 16 random characters. You can see a hashed version of this value before the round starts in the “Provably Fair” setting in the user menu.
Is Aviator Game Real or Fake?
Based on the information above, you can be absolutely sure that the Aviator game is 100% real. The whole game process is built on a random number generator, so the outcome can not be predicted, influenced and is the same for all players. Also take into account that the RTP of Aviator game is more than 97% which is pretty high, and the volatility ranges from low to medium.
To make it even safer for you to play Aviator, choose only trustworthy and licensed bookmakers.
Features of the Aviator
Among the main features of the Aviator are the follows:
- No typical for slots paylines, special symbols or grids;
- Presence of a live chat where you can communicate with other players;
- The same result for all players;
- Live statistics where you can check previous results;
- Availability of auto-bet and auto cash-out functions;
- In-game bonuses and promotions;
- Possibility to make two bets in the same round;
- Low RAM requirements, so it is possible to play the game even with a low Internet connection.
Tips & Strategies for Playing Aviator Game
There are some tips and strategies which can help you to increase your chances to win but not guarantee you a 100% result. They include the following:
- Familiarize yourself with the game and its rules in the demo mode. Demo version allows users to play Aviator using a virtual budget so you won’t lose your money. You can use it if you are a beginner or to test nes strategies if you already know the game;
- Control your budget by setting limits on money that can be used for playing Aviator;
- Play for fun. Don’t try to win back, control your emotions, remember that the results are unpredictable and tha main goal is to relax and have fun;
- Use the auto-bet and auto cash-out functions to simplify the game process;
- Use a Martingale or D’Alembert Strategies, which are based on increasing your bets’ amounts every time you lose.
- Make two bets in the same round of different amounts: one low and one high, and make a cash out at different multipliers: one high and one low.
- Use a minimal risk strategy which requires you to make low amount bets and cash them out at low multipliers (x1.2, x1.3, x1.4).
- Use a moderate risk strategy which requires to make cash outs at multipliers of x2, x3, x5.
- Use a risky strategy which requires you to make a cash out at high multipliers.
You can also combine different strategies or make your own.