HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – English Domestic One Day Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 14, 2022 10:32 am IST
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction: The Match 37 of the English Domestic One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between Hampshire and Lancashire on 14 August, 2022 (Sunday) at The Rose Bowl in Southampton. Things panned out in an ideal manner for Hampshire during their most recent match of the 50-overs competition as they registered an impressive 2-wicket win against Derbyshire. On the other hand, Lancashire are also coming off from a brilliant 6-wicket victory over Worcestershire in their last game of the season.
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 37, Hampshire vs Lancashire
Competition: English Domestic One Day Cup
Date: 14 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Watch English Domestic One Day Cup Live Score
Watch HAM vs LAN Live on FanCode app.
HAM vs LAN Pitch Report
The conditions at The Rose Bowl will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
HAM (recent last): W W W W L
LAN (recent last): W W W D L
HAM Playing 11
- James Vince, Ian Holland and Liam Dawson will not be available for this match.
- Nick Gubbins will be the captain.
- Ben Brown will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Felix Organ, Tom Prest, Nick Gubbins and Aneurin Donald will once again expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Kyle Abbott, John Turner and Scott Currie will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Nick Gubbins Stats in List A
Hampshire skipper Nick Gubbins will want to lead his side from the front and he has also done well in List A cricket. Nick Gubbins scored a wonderful century in the previous game against Kent.
|67||2527||14/7||18, 1, 117, 6, 4 & 20*, 35 & 8, 2 & 18*, 34 & 9|
Kyle Abbott Stats in List A
For Hampshire, right-arm seamer Kyle Abbott will be a crucial part of their bowling attack due to his experience. Kyle Abbott has picked up close to 150 wickets in 50-overs cricket at a brilliant economy of less than 6.
|112||149||5.22||6/36 & 4/77, 1/40 & 6/76, 5/45, 1/49, 3/41|
LAN Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- Washington Sundar will be unavailable for this match.
- Keaton Jennings returns to the playing 11.
- Keaton Jennings will captain the team.
- George Lavelle will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Luke Wells, Keaton Jennings, George Balderson and Steven Croft to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Danny Lamb, Tom Bailey, Liam Hurt and Jack Morley will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Steven Croft Stats in List A
For Lancashire, Steven Croft will be an important performer to watch out for in this game against Hampshire. In the game against Derbyshire, Steven Croft scored a brilliant innings of 87 runs.
|167||4568||33/3||15, 87*, 31*, 31 & 41, 3, 47|
Luke Wells Stats in List A
Lancashire’s Luke Wells has looked in a great form so far this season both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Luke Wells smashed 49 runs off 33 balls and also took as many as three wickets in the last win over Worcestershire.
|36||524||20||49 & 3/42, 1/36, 88 & 2/25, 35 & 98,|
Who will win HAM vs LAN today match?
- Hampshire have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches so far.
- Lancashire have witnessed as many as 3 victories and just a single loss in the recent while.
According to the Hampshire vs Lancashire today match prediction, Hampshire are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ben Brown
BATSMEN: Nick Gubbins, Tom Prest, Steven Croft, Keaton Jennings, Rob Jones
ALL-ROUNDERS: Luke Wells, Keith Barker
BOWLERS: Kyle Abbott, Scott Currie, Liam Hurt
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
HAM vs LAN Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Nick Gubbins, Steven Croft
For Grand League: Ben Brown, Luke Wells.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips