PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Asia Cup 2022 Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Pakistan vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 6, 2022 3:21 pm IST
PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction: In a quest to secure their first Super 4 win of the competition, the giant-killers Afghanistan will be up against Pakistan who look pretty confident after taming arch-rivals India in their last fixture.
For Afghanistan, this is a do-or-die game. A loss here will mean their chances of making it to the finals of Asia Cup are all but over. On the other hand, Pakistan would be looking for a win here to almost seal a berth for the finals set to be played on September 11. Will Pakistan almost book their final berth, or will Afghanistan keep their final hopes alive with a win in this game? We will find this out on Wednesday evening.
PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Super Four Match 5, Pakistan vs Afghanistan
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 7th September, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch PAK vs AFG Live Score
Watch Pakistan vs Afghanistan Live on Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports 1 (HD), Star Sports 3 (HD).
Pakistan vs Afghanistan Pitch Report
Toss will play a major role like it has been playing throughout the tournament. We saw it in the last year’s T20I World Cup and we are seeing the same in this Asia Cup edition. Win the toss and field first is the mantra for teams winning games. Talking about the surface, with fair amount of green tinch on the wicket, expect some extra bounce and good carry through to the wicket-keeper.
Team Form Guide:
PAK (recent last): W L L W W
AFG (recent last): W L W W L
PAK Playing 11
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
- Skipper Babar Azam’s form is a huge concern for Pakistan. The talented right-hander has failed to surpass 15 or more runs in the Asia Cup 2022 so far.
- Shahnawaz Dahani’s injury is still a concern. If he is fit to feature, one between Haris Rauf or Mohammad Hasnain will make way for him.
- No other changes are expected.
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in Asia Cup 2022
The wicket-keeper batter has been phenomenal so far hitting two fifties in three games. Check his Asia Cup 2022 numbers below.
|vs Afghanistan in T20Is
|8 runs from 1 inning
Mohammad Nawaz Stats in Asia Cup 2022
The all-rounder has been terrific so far in the Asia Cup 2022 with both bat and ball. Below are his numbers.
AFG Playing 11
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
- For Afghanistan, Karim Janat is a concern in the lower middle-order.
- Karim hasn’t been used as a bowler much and has not got ample chance with the bat as well. Therefore, he could be dropped for someone like spinner Noor Ahmed or a batter Usman Ghani.
- No other changes are expected for Afghanistan.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz Stats in T20Is
Rahmanullah has been hitting the ball very well in this tournament and already has a fifty against his name so far. Below are his T20 numbers.
|10 runs from 1 inning
Rashid Khan Stats in T20Is
Rashid Khan may not have been at his best in recent times but the champion bowler is one to watch out for especially in the shortest format of the game.
Who will win Pakistan vs Afghanistan today match?
- Afghanistan is coming off a defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka in the first Super 4 match of the competition.
- After two wins in a row, Pakistan are surely the favorites to win this match.
- According to the Pakistan vs Afghanistan today match prediction, Pakistan are the favorites to win this match.
PAK vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
BATTERS: Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan
BOWLERS: Naveen-ul-Haq, Naseem Shah, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Mohammad Rizwan, Ibrahim Zadran
For Grand League: Mujeeb, Mohammad Nawaz
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips