OVI vs LNS Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The tournament is nearing its business end as the top 3 spot is more or less confirmed at this stage of the competition. Oval have an outside chance to be in the top 3 but they need quite a few results to go their way and they themselves have to win their remaining games by quite a big margin.
OVI vs LNS The Hundred Dream11 Prediction
- Jason Roy is the leading run getter for Oval with 174 runs at a strike rate of 155. He has been scratchy in this season and yet managed to score runs for his side. It shows the kind of player he is in the white ball cricket.
- Josh Inglis is the highest run getter for London with 99 runs. It just shows the kind of season London has had so far.
- Tom Curran is the pick of the bowlers for Oval Invincibles as he has 7 wickets at an economy rate of just above 7.5. These are very good numbers for a bowler who has primarily bowled at death.
OVI vs LNS Today Match Prediction
This is the penultimate game for both the teams with Oval Invincibles having a weak chance to make the playoffs while the English captain in Eoin Morgan led London Spirit are done for all good in this season as they don’t even have an outside chance to make the playoffs.
ENG vs IND 2nd Test Live: Why Are England Players Wearing Red Jersey on Day 2? Check Details
London Spirit have won just 1 in their 5 completed games with losing 4 games. They won their previous game against Manchester Originals and would like to continue their winning form for their next 2 games to finish the tournament on a high although they are out of playoff contention.
OVI vs LNS Winning Chances
Oval Invincibles start the game as favorites against London Spirit. Oval has been one of the best bowling sides in this competition and London Spirit is of the worst batting sides in this edition.
Fans troll Barmy Army after their tweet of 68-yr-old James Anderson dismissing Virat Kohli Jr
London Spirit dropped Mohammad Amir in a courageous manner and played the Scottish bowler in Bead Wheal and he responded well by picking up 4 wickets in the previous game. A lot will depend on the in form batsman Adam Rossington at the top of the order for London Spirit as their middle order is in pathetic form including their captain Eoin Morgan who has been completely out of sorts for the past year.
Bet365- OVI- 1.66, LNS- 2.20
Betway- OVI- 1.61, LNS- 2.25
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
OVI Playing 11
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Sunil Narine, Colin Ingram, Sam Billings, Alex Blake, Tom Curran, Laurie Evans, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reece Topley, Brandon Glover
- Tom Curran has been one of the surprise packages in this inaugural edition so far. He has bowled and batted really well in all the opportunities he has got so far. He picked 2 wickets in the previous game against the table toppers Trent Rockets.
- Sunil Narine has 6 wickets in this season at a decent economy of just above 7 runs per over.
LNS Playing 11
Adam Rossington, Luis Reece, Josh Inglis, Joe Cracknell, Eoin Morgan, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Nabi, Roelof Van der Merve, Black Cullen, Brad Wheal, Mason Crane
- Adam Rossington has been in good form and he scored a quick fire 46 off 29 balls including 5 boundaries and 1 maximum.
- Brad Wheal who replaced Mohammad Amir in the playing 11 took the tournament by storm as he picked 4 wickets against Manchester Originals to set up a brilliant win for London Spirit.
India vs England 2nd Test: Haseeb Hameed, Dom Sibley Hilarious Fielding Incident Goes Viral – WATCH