YOR vs SUS Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The usual suspects have made the quarter finals and these 2 heavyweights will have a very strong team at their disposal inspite of losing some players to the national side and due to injury.
YOR vs SUS England T20 Blast Dream11 Prediction
- Harry Brook is one of the best limited overs batsman going around in England’s domestic circuit at the moment. He had a dream T20 blast and captured everyone’s eyes with a brilliant “The Hundred” and now back to blast to take his team to a trophy. He has 485 runs at an average of 80 and strikes at a whopping 150.
- Luke Wright is the leading run getter for Sussex. He has 306 runs at an average of 43 and strikes at 156. Sussex will be hoping for him to come good in this all important game.
- Philip Salt has 266 runs in 10 games at an average of 38. He has a very good strike rate of 152. Sussex will be dependent on his quick starts at the top of the order.
YOR vs SUS Today Match Prediction
Sussex can play Tymal Mills in the absence of Jofra Archer. Tymal Mills had a dream 100 tournament and will be looking to replicate that here for Sussex.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
Joe Root played Yorkshire’s last league game but he is unavailable for obvious reasons which means Sam Northeast or Tom Kohler Cadmore will be replacing the England red ball captain.
Yorkshire sport a thin bowling attack when compared to Sussex who have George Garton, Rashid Khan under their ranks.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
YOR vs SUS Winning Chances
Sussex start the game as favorites but the odds are in favor of Yorkshire purely because of the recent form. This will be an enthralling contest by all means. The loser of this game will be knocked out and the winner goes through to the semi final.
Betway- YOR- 1.80, SUS- 1.95
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
YOR Playing 11
Adam Lyth, Mark Stoneman, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Harry Brook, Gary Ballance, Will Fraine, Jordan Thompson, Dominic Bess, Harry Duke, Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher
- Garry Ballance scored a good 31 off 21 balls in the last league game for Yorkshire against Lancashire. He is their experienced batsman but his form off late hasn’t been great. They will need the southpaw to come good in the all important quarter final game.
- Dominic Bess will be a key member for Yorkshire against Sussex but the problem with him is that Sussex have a RHB heavy batting line up and his off spin might just prove to be costly for Yorkshire.
SUS Playing 11
Phillip Salt, Luke Wright, Ravi Bopara, Delray Rawlins, David Weise, Harrison Ward, Oliver Carter, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Tymal Mills, Will Beer
- Delray Rawlins scored 33 off 19 balls in the game against Kent and his blistering knock proved to be the difference between the two sides in a low scoring game. He has a stable base and his spin game is very good and he is a future superstar by all means.
- David Weise is the best all rounder in the Blast competition for quite sometime now. He bats at #5 and performs the difficult job of a finisher and also bowls his full quota of 4 overs. He is the man to watch out for in the knockouts.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral