PUN vs MUM Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League 2018, Preview, Team News, Lineups
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Puneri Paltan vs UMumba Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Pro Kabaddi League 2018 | Puneri Paltan vs UMumba
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Match Preview
The next fixture on the opening day will witness the Maharashtrian derby between Puneri Paltan and UMumba at the Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in Chennai. The first leg will be played in Chennai while the tournament will move to Sonepat for the second leg games from 12th October.
Both teams played really well last season especially Puneri Paltan who have always believed in a good overall balance of the team. In the auctions, they spent their purse heavily to get the service of former UP Yoddhas skipper Nitin Tomar who will be the leading raider for Puneri Paltan along with Rajesh Mondal this season. The overall stats of Pune suggests in the last 5 editions they have won 35 games, drawn levels in 6 while they have lost on 43 occasions. They put up an impressive show last year after reaching the Eliminator before being knocked out by the eventual champions Patna Pirates. How well will they go this time around? We will witness this when the Paltans open their campaign on Sunday.
UMumba have taken a big step ahead of the start of the sixth season of Pro Kabaddi after releasing their one of the most successful skipper Anup Kumar. In return, they got their hands on their former teammate Iran’s Fazel Atrachali who will return to the squad as the leader after representing Gujarat Fortunegiants in the last edition of PKL. A team which has reached into the finals for three straight seasons (season 1,2,3) they would be looking for a brisk start this year and better their performance from the last year.
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. PUN vs MUM Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, PUN vs MUM Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. Puneri Paltan vs UMumba, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
When: October 07, 09:00 PM, IST
Where: Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Recent form (Last five matches)
Puneri Paltan: LWLWL
“Join our Telegram Channel to get updates on your mobile IndiaFantasy ”
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Team News
Puneri Paltan: Stay Tuned
UMumba: Stay Tuned
PUN vs MUM Squads
Puneri Paltan: Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Akshay Jadhav, Deepak Kumar Dahiya, Lal Mohar Yadav, GB More, Rajesh Mondal, Parvesh, Nitin Tomar, Bajrang, Ravi Kumar, Vikash Khatri, Vinod Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Amit Kumar, Monu, Takamitsu Kono, Sandeep Narwal, Sanjay Shrestha.
UMumba: Fazel Atrachali(c), Abhishek Singh, Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali, Arjun Deshwal, Gaurav Kumar, Darshan Kadian, R Sriram, Rohit Baliyan, Siddharth Sirish Desai, Vinod Kumar, Rajaguru Subramaniam, Surinder Singh, Hadi Tajik, Adinath Sakharam Gavali, Dharamaraj Cheralathan, Anil, Rohit Rana, E Subhash, Mohit Balyan, Shiv Om.
PUN vs MUM Playing 7 (Probable)
UMumba: Fazel Atrachali(c), Rohit Baliyan, Surinder Singh, Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali, Dharmaraj Cheralathan, Abhishek Singh/Vinod Kumar, E Subhash.
Puneri Paltan: Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Akshay Jadhav, Nitin Tomar, Sandeep Narwal, Takamitsu Kono, Vinod Kumar, Vikas Khatri/Bajrang/Ravi Kumar.
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Fantasy Picks
Defenders: Among the defenders, our choices are Girish Maruti Ernak, Fazel Atrachali and Surinder Singh.
- Girish Maruti had an impressive show for India in the Dubai Kabaddi Masters where he was one of the talking points for them.
- Fazel Atrachali is one of the finest left-corner defenders going around and his captaincy skills will also come handy.
- Surinder Singh was a crucial member of defence in the last season of PKL for UMumba, this year also he will be one of the main defenders for his side.
All-rounders: Among the all-rounders, we would suggest you to pick Sandeep Narwal and E Subhash.
- E Subhash is a young sensation and he will play his second season this year and UMumba have put their money on him to come out good.
- Sandeep Narwal is a household name now and has been one of the veterans of this game. His all-round skills are really beneficial for whichever team he plays and his stats are the prime example of the skills he possesses. He has played 83 matches so far and has earned a total of 417 points which includes both raid and tackle points.
Raiders: Nitin Tomar and Darshan Kadian will be the ample choices her, you can also go for Iran’s tall lad Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali if you have some spare fantasy points.
- Nitin Tomar was the skipper of UP Yoddha last season and scored a total of 177 points emerging the highest scorer for UP Yoddha last season. This year he would be representing Puneri Paltan and once again an extraordinary show from this raider will be expected yet again.
- Darshan Kadian played the last season and earned 40 points from 16 matches. This year the onus would be on him to give a helping hand to Abolfazel Maghsodlou.
PUN vs MUM Dream11 Fantasy Teams