GER vs NED Dream11 Prediction | European Qualifiers | Germany vs Netherlands, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Sep 6, 2019 10:45 am IST
GER vs NED Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Two of the giants of world football renew their rivalry as Germany and the Netherlands prepare for a huge battle in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
The European Qualifiers match will be played between Germany and Netherlands at Volksparkstadion, in Bahrenfeld, Hamburg, Germany. The ground has a capacity of 57,000.
The game will start at 12:15 AM (IST), on Saturday, September 07.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Germany – L D D W W W
Netherlands – W D W L W L
Germany Team News:
- Chelsea center-back Antonio Rudiger and Manchester City’s winger Leroy Sane are the major absentees for the hosts. Sane is out until February, while Rudiger could make his return this month.
- In addition, Paris Saint-Germain’s Thilo Kehrer is out injured as well and is not in the squad.
- Julian Draxler, as well as Leon Goretzka, who aggravated a heavy bruise while training, is out of the next two games.
Germany squad for the next two Euro 2020 qualifiers:
- Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Manuel Neuer, Marc-Andre ter Stegen
- Defenders: Matthias Ginter, Marcel Halstenberg, Lukas Klostermann, Nico Schulz, Niklas Stark, Niklas Süle, Jonathan Tah
- Midfielders: Julian Brandt, Emre Can, Leon Goretzka, Ilkay Gündogan, Kai Havertz, Jonas Hector, Joshua Kimmich, Toni Kroos, Marco Reus
- Forwards: Serge Gnabry, Luca Waldschmidt, Timo Werner
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Joachim Löw once again decided to keep both Mats Hummels and Jérôme Boateng out of his squad.
- Germany’s star at the Under-21 European Championship Luca Waldschmidt has been awarded for his good form in front of the goal with a first international call-up. The 23-year-old forward has scored twice in the first 3 Bundesliga games for Freiburg and is expected to start from the bench.
- With a host of first-team players missing out, especially from the midfield, Low could once again go with Joshua Kimmich in the midfield. The 24-year-old has been used as a midfielder in Die Mannschaft’ last 10 games.
- While Jonathan Tah and Nico Schulz could be used as wing-backs.
Germany Probable XI:
Neuer (GK), Schulz, Ginter, Sule, Tah, Kimmich, Kroos, Gundogan, Gnabry, Werner, Reus
Netherlands FC Team News:
- Donny van de Beek misses out due to an injury, while Terence Kongolo, Marco Bizot, Hans Hateboer, and Wout Weghorst have all be dropped from Holland’s preliminary squad.
Ronald Koeman named the following squad:
- Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen, Kenneth Vermeer, Jeroen Zoet
- Defenders: Virgil van Dijk, Denzel Dumfries, Patrick van Aanholt, Nathan Aké, Daley Blind, Matthijs de Ligt, Joel Veltman, Stefan de Vrij
- Midfielders: Kevin Strootman, Tonny Vilhena, Georginio Wijnaldum, Frenkie de Jong, Davy Propper, Marten de Roon
- Forwards: Luuk de Jong, Memphis Depay, Quincy Promes, Steven Berghuis, Steven Bergwijn, Donyell Malen
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- PSV’s young striker Donyell Malen has earned his first international call-up, while Feyenoord winger Steven Berghuis is another first-timer in the squad.
Netherlands Probable XI:
Cillessen (GK), Dumfries, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Blind, Wijnaldum, De Jong, De Roon, Bergwijn, Depay, Babel
Likely to score:
- For Germany: Serge Gnabry, Timo Werner
- For the Netherlands: Ryan Babel, Memphis Depay, Van Dijk
To be updated!
GER vs NED Dream11 potential winner:
The Netherlands should at least get a draw here.